Thursday, November 19, 2009

The different side of the story

Let's count my expenses for today, shall we? :

Bus Ticket to Mid Valley : RM 1
KTM Ticket to KL Sentral : RM 1
Donated to desperate guy : RM 1
KTM ticket to Shah Alam: RM 1.20
(Tried to get by with child ticket)
EPIC FAIL : Charged RM2.50 (adult price) ISHHHH DAMN THEM!
Taxi Fare: RM 10/3 ( Jue paid this first)
Lunch: RM 4.50/2 (someone paid first)
Entrance Fee: RM 3 (someone paid first)
Taxi Fare: RM 10 + RM 2
KTM Ticket back to KL sentral: 6 x Rm 2.50
KTM Ticket back to Midvalley: RM 1 x 6
Bus fare back to school : RM 1x 6

Woot! I saw many figures o.0. So, add up all the stuff I paid for and you have....

RM 45.70 ==

And when shall I get my money bacK? Not anytime soon............

Edit: Oh oh. Actually I should be getting about 32.50 back. Since the rest is my own expenses and about dunno how much I owe myself =. =

No comments: