Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I should have been in the cinema now...><

Wow, I have not posted for 2 weeks already=.= What with Pra=Bakp and Permit Camp happening.

Pra was so-so, now I have to continue doing my log books ><.

Permit camp was really smooth and successful, cum some delays. Good job, Han Lin, Huiwen, Pui San, Ming Jean =D!!

Ahh, there's this one thing which is so frustating and really stupid=. = Me, Lyn and Wen were supposed to go out tomorrow but ok , I have a meeting, and meeting IS more important than going out==. Then, Friday we're all not free. Thursday Lyn's going out. Then, today she said she had to go back to school. Soo, nothing.

Then, Lyn called me today ask where were we? Turns out, she could go and she's in school already T_T But wen can't be contacted and I'm stuck at home. Thus, plan failed T_T =(((

And I have Chinese tuition this Friday, and hiking too. Then next Saturday,I have Chinese tuition again, AND hiking again too. WTH ><>< ><

Oh yeah, an online wish for you.

Happy Birthday, Hui Wen!!

(though this is one day late) (i'll find a pic to put up later ^^")

Celebrating your 16th on the 16th XD

Sorry we can't go along with your plans =( We'll find a way

No comments: