Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The End is Near

Hmm..Nothing special to blog about so I'll just do a little run-through of what happened these few days.

On Sunday, watched 2012 with Lyn and Wen XD



Either people already spoiled it for me or it wasn't up to my already very high expectations XD But it was good though I think there could be more to be said than what that ending gave. Ah well.

So, because of the movie, the rest of the day went by pretty fast. We had lunch at 2? 0.o And Wen finally bought running shoes! And in of all places, Isetan==.

Monday, went back to school for meeting which then turned out to be more like um, wasting away in the lodge, then trapped in teacher's office to helping teacher spring clean==. And I ended up with all those Chinese workbooks~

People who went back with me ended up sleeping in the car. Really quickly too. Wow o.0

No comments: