Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I lost the bet =.=

Why is my internet connection so random?

It suddenly died on me on Saturday then miraculously got revived today. Praise the lord! =D

My workpile increased again today. =. = So I must try and find pleasure in it!! No one said it has to be a grueling and tormenting process to the goal. I shall look on the seemingly bright side now X). And stay seemingly optimistic ^^. (Of course, not too optimistic till I neglect everything.)

My class must have many disciples studying in the way of the ninja. (Almost) everyone has practiced the art of deception where they leave and enter class as they please(yours truly included). And I tell you, there is no exhilaration to it== Well, maybe that was because I was safely hidden in my "safe house" X). The only fear was that of getting caught while walking back. But seeing how the geography of my classroom is......


The yearbook was finally out. And and my poem got published. BUT but the last two stanzas got cut out =(. Even my "=)" at the end! T-T. So the message I wanted to convey is no more. *Sobs*

One more thing, I lost the bet. Two people would probably be smirking when they see this. == Somehow, I think the punishment period is too short....And this is rather a bad time for me(and them) to start working for people==.

And if you were wondering, it was the last of the top 5. Sighs

No comments: