Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And they found Hope.

I've been lost too long a time,
Wondering whether this road is mine,
For sins too much have been done,
Now dread as forgiveness is for no one.

Journey tedious, hard, all in vain,
Stressing when you don't know what is to gain,
But keep a smile, just to stay strong,
Eventhough things are going terribly wrong.

Thoughts in my head are mixed up,
As you can see,
So I bring up first my apology,
If this piece confuses thee.=)

Gave up glory for duty,
That I thought would give fruitful bounty,
Now lie in loss me and the army,
Regret, Despair, just plain unhappy.

Flipped a coin, both show heads,
It's certain only one path lies ahead,
Yet time has worn me down,
And loneliness creeps abound.

Picks up the revolver,
Rolls the barrel,
Pulls the trigger,
After this, will it all be over?

Foolish actions have no end,
To please is my heart's content,
And with scars and wounds to tend,
Will forever serve to my extent.

Working with false hope,
Awaiting the day you come through,
Till now I silently cope,
All I can do is wish the best for you.

Threads were cut, strings were pulled,
People go distant, I am a fool,
I gave scorn and showed contempt,
Now all's left is a lonesome regret.

Chasing after wild dreams,
Walking on broken strings,
Hear an unstrung melody,
As life I continue living faithfully.

Thankfully, I can still write these =)