Friday, February 19, 2010

Release your wings

I had no urge to blog =( Inspiration has been zero lately.

Chinese New Year went by smoothly. Nice to see all my family members again. Though the rate of visiting per day has dropped subsequently this year haha.

I actually find that I'm taking all this family togetherness we have now for granted. Every time we go to a house, I had shown more interest in the little kids or even the dog than the adults themselves. Visiting is more of a time for the adults to catch up on times than us kids.

It could also be due to the generation between me and my cousins. The youngest one on my mum's direct side is 6 years older than me =. = And I suspect that he hates me. Haha Well, no la, he seems to be hostile on the outside to everyone that came to visit at grandma's o.0.

I feel so alien around all the adults talking, especially during that visit at my house ><

Ah well, maybe I'll come to appreciate it more when it's me next time treating those guess. 0.0 *shudders* No one visits ME =(

And the new year has been spent without much peace. The thought of unfinished work and studies hang around me like a dark cloud. And the worse part is that I still continue being this complacent. Yay me!

On a side note, Glee Episode 2 is done downloading. Off to VLC M.P!

No comments: