Friday, February 12, 2010

Please Take Me Away From Here

Today was a day I probably made worst for myself. But I won't talk about that. Instead I'll rewind to the day in class.

God, I might as well not have brought anything to school today= = The day started with PJK in class. Me trying to rush people's new year cards while trying to listen to Pn Shanti talk about rugby and cricket o.o. Chemistry was relief, MORE time to continue writing cards, rushing my essay and decorating the class board. Lovely erm..plum blossoms? Haha

The 对联 shan en wrote for our class. Wah, I hope the rest of the school doesn't tear it apart from aggravation X D.

Wen couldn't accompany me to deliver the cookies. So I had to do it myself, while delivering my own cards as well. Damn, then I left my permission slip at S7.=. = And I was so paranoid after recess I had to checked whether I didn't get the cards mixed up. After all that trouble, Low Jun Lyn (!) tells me she almost left it in class for the afternoon session! Grr..

Class today was easy carefree. Had to leave physics early though ish. And the rest.. Who cares.

Ack! I'm actually throwing stuff out of anger in school. This is no good. I'm slowly losing my self-tolerance.... and insanity. o.0 At least now I have a consultant Hehe

No comments: