Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Blood

My last merentas desa/cross country/road run in CHS.

And I screwed it ><

I feel so much guilt now. I should have ran.

And if people have said is true then I have totally contributed nothing to Yellow House T.T

Now this part of high school life is incomplete, filled with "what if"s and "if only"s Sighs...

I wouldn't have felt this bad if we hadn't gotten FOURTH. Unacceptable, unbelievable, ludicrous yet it's truth.

This sucks.

I have to make this up.

On the otherhand, congratulations to all other houses and everyone that earned something. Still, it is so unfair that you get no recognition after all that hard work. And special congrats to Ye Shan and Hui Li, you guys make a great team XD And you have great spirit, Hui Li!!

After that, was the S2 CNY party at Bar.B.Q plaza, Sunway Pyramid. Too bad not everyone showed up though. But it was a great time =) Will await new activities.

Photos not uploaded yet~

P.S: I'm happy you like it =) Though it wasn't perfect since I had to get some sleep before merentas desa ><. And. You didn't have to thank me so many times =. =

P.P.S Not such an epic fail after all =)


No comments: