Saturday, December 15, 2007

The BAKP Camp(Part 1)

The Lake

The Bag Rack and some huts behind

Day 1

Well...If you're wondering what BAKP stands for, it's Bengkel Anugerah Ketua Pesuruhjaya. If you're still blur....it's a girl guide thing.Enough said.This camp was on the 10th till 13th of December 2007.Now let me get into detail.

I arrived at school on the wonderful morning...no...make that the wonderful dawn of 10th December(6.30a.m)...The skies were still dark and only a few people arrived before I did.We went over to the Guide Room(located next to the PBSM/BSMM room). Since I was aware of my attending of this camp at a later period then others, I didn't get a permission slip yet. So, my mum came down the car with me to sign it. A few of us got called by seniors to select firewood and put it into plastic bags so we can take them to camp. As I was doing that assigned task, an unknown insect bit me on the wrist.Ow...Soon,it bit me again and I hadn't even left school yet...Sheesh...Then,we formed a human chain and passed all the tools up to the bus.After that did we take our luggage up to the bus.

On the bus, well nothing much. We got nasi lemak but didn't eat it yet. Soon did they stay forgetten this whole trip and got scavenged by cats in the camp site.What a waste....

It's getting late in my place.I'll continue Part 2 next time.For now,goodnight.

Yours sleepily,
Zhi Min
Snore...snore

No comments: