Friday, December 21, 2007

Got Tagged By Shi Yi...

Might as well do this...though I have no one to tag....

1) Do this tag and answer all the quetions in your blog.
2) Delete question 20 and add your own question instead.
3) Tag 8 other people

What is your dream when you were a small kid?
My dream...I forgot...Probably something childish and impossible...Still daydreaming now

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?
Ummm....It should be when I'm having fun with my best friends and family.

3. What do you wish to have right now?
Some self confidence....Independence...School life again

4. When is the last time you horse laughed?
I can't remember....probably sometime in tuition when Kang Wei or Seng Yew said some silly stuff....Or maybe when my bro says funny stuff that crack me up...

5. What did you realize recently?
My bro might never get to CHS...

6. Which bad habit in you that is the most unacceptable?
My silence that sort of unnerves people I'm not close with...Or(if its my family) I tend to get angry and shout at them...

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?
Go to my room...Just space out and stare into space

.8. What are you afraid of losing?
My family and friends and things I treasure most

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
I don't know...I get lots and lots of manga for my collection?

10. When you met someone that you like, will you profess or hide your feeling?
Hide it I guess and help that someone from the shadows

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
People who take no heed of the underdog
People who don't appreciate friendship
People who my instincts say I should hate

12. Define loneliness.
When you're in a crowd but everyone ignores you

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
No..not really...if you want your life to change..you have to work for it

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
When I found out I could go to camp...not really touching but I forgot...hmm..when someone sacrificed something for me maybe...

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
Hmm...forgot too...really forgot...maybe in my dreams...

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently.
Actually a lot of songs...now 'On My Honour' ..a guide song and "Distance' from Naruto

17. If you have a wish to come true, what is it?
To be great friends with that someone..

18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
Whether my grandmum gets better and whether my bro gets CHS

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
Do everything I wanted to do in life...Buy all the manga I can afford and read them...Profess love to that someone(if any by that time) Say bye to everyone...

20. Do you have any New Year Resolutions?
Of course...be a better person...Hope my friendships all go well...Have a good school life

Have no one to tag...Just did this to add more contents to my blog...

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
Blur Cheese from the Blur Guides

No comments: