Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Two more weeks to go...

Two more weeks to go till school starts again...Hmm...is this a good thing or a bad thing?
I get to see my peers though with the help of MSN and the telephone, I don't think I've really miss much of them. Well, there's news that Pn Cheam's leveling up to the morning session( Isn't life wonderful)....if that happens, I'll never experience school life that's not controlled by her. It's not like I have a grudge against her...It's just that I want to know what it's like if you get a new start in Form 3...The teachers don't know you so you can start over. But with Pn.Cheam here...all your pass miss-doings get brought up again so you probably won't get a second chance.

Okay...enough about her...I've never contacted some people during the holidays. Then again, they might not want me to contact them anyway(one person in specific). Enough depressing thoughts...even though they come back anyway....It is kind of sad...but people have their own life, I shouldn't interfere. Miracles will never happen.

What else?...My maid went back to Indonesia for holiday so my mum took three weeks leave and me and my brothers have to do housework. I have two Girl Guide folios to do- Second Class and First Aid. Probably finish those at the last second.

I wonder if my brother will go to CHS next year. He applied for a transfer but currently there are no results, for his school anyway.The orientation is on the 28th...He might not make it for that. Wonder if I have to go give out Girl Guide leaflets there.Worm didn't go online today...And I was hoping to tell her some ideas too...Destiny is so weird...Puppy came online but didn't reply me....what does she do anyway? When for once she came online, worm didn't. Is this a trick or something?

Wonder why everyone's so worked up over the Chinese homework assignment?I finished it quite long ago...I still have tuition too so... yeah...I won't miss the guys there too. My bro keeps bugging me when I go online...I gonna go insane soon....

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
I hate my brother...


No comments: