Saturday, December 29, 2007

We go where the wind takes us....

Today I went to school as my last entry said...Le Yi got angry because I was late again..Not my fault..most of it...my mum wasn't ready...When I just got there, Le Yi was no where to be seen...So I just went off to see the class list...for a while. Le Yi soon arrived..she was having a snack with her parents at the Kanna Curry House as they obviously got tired of waiting for me...We continued to have a look at the class list..and what a heck long look we had...I got into A1..again...Le Yi in A2 with Ellie...Shan En's with me...Hopefully...Puppy and Seng Yew are in 3A2...Sigh..Dick Weng got into A3 and Teng Yi into A4...Congrats guys!!

We went to the canteen to do our folios...Marissa came soon followed by Alicia a while later..They got us distracted so we didn't do much work until they...Le Yi gave me a "letter" again..and wanted me to reply her of course.When it was about 1 p.m, we went to the PBSM room to keep our bags there and headed out of school for lunch-Ipoh Chicken Rice...

We continued our work at the PBSM room..until 2.25p.m and went back to the foyer and waited for our parents. While waiting, we looked at the class list again..cuz I wanted to analyze something.Le Yi's mum or dad arrived and I was left alone to stare at the class list for half an hour...Whoopee..

When we realised our classes both of us weren't really that sad or anything...In fact, it was sort of expected...Marissa was really mad because Xy was in the same class as her and Shu Ling..To her, Xy is the most annoying person in the whole world...She even suggested appealing to the school for a class transfer. Alicia was pretty bummed out cuz she has no friends in her class...Hui Wen too..maybe they could be friends cuz they're in the same class...My class seems ok..Siu Yin's in it too..Wonder how that will turn out..Mostly all the geniuses are there..Hmmm..I always thought with tougher competition, my skills grow even more since I have improved this year from Form 1. Or its just a coincidence...Just have to keep my head up high and and stay strong...

No comments: