Saturday, January 26, 2008

Editorial Board Exam

Yeah..I'll be talking about the entrance exam I took yesterday...I went there with Marissa, Alicia and Stephanie...or more like followed them from behind...It was held in the three classrooms on the top of Block B...We waited for some time before they actually opened the classes...

So when the exam started, I opened the question paper and whoah...some heck of questions they had...First part was objective...They gave us a word and we had to choose the word that has the same meaning...There were only 10 questions and I was only partially sure of one of the answers...the rest left me clueless...

Then there was a comprehension sort of question..that was ok..Then the essay questions...Here are the English Dept. ones:
1)Chopsticks
2)Black and white
3)1+1=2
4)When the going gets tough,the tough get going
5)'Mum, I want to get out' said my little brother suddenly"..Write a story with that as the intro..

I chose Black and White and crapped for 2 and a half pages...Oh..we had to write at least 500 words...Later, I found out 2 people wrote the same topic...I thought no one would choose that..Oh well...

It rained halfway through the exam and still was when it ended. I kept worrying about my bag and books' safety...We hurried to the canteen to check up on our stuff....I had to stay till six(the exam ended at about 4) If I don't pass I will go crazy...

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
I hope I pass..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good

excellent

by crazy le yi

Zhi Min said...

....What exactly do you mean???=.=