Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Reflections on why I am such a lousy guide...

1) My lack of social skills
2) I don't communicate with seniors because of my lack of social skills...
3) Because of the above, the seniors don't really know me...
4) I really suck at Guiding???
5) I don't do my duties well enough?
6) A lot of other guides are better than me...
7) My lousy social skills...
8) I am not liked by seniors ???
9) People have some grudge against me???
10) My stupid social skills!!!!

You all probably think I'm just thinking too much again...I guess I am...But I want too..Since the AGM last year, I think I ain't so involved in guides anymore...Maybe it's because I'm not a COH but this seems an irrelevant since non-COH are equally active...Maybe it was because of something I did...somehow...I don't know why... Why am I always in these situations???? Someone, anyone seeing this...Tell me a reason....before I go insane..

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
I don't know why...

No comments: