Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I saw the light.... then fell into darkness again....

After a discussion yesterday with Alicia, I made a promise to her that I would stop thinking about Puppy...And after all that thinking...I wonder if it was worth it all this time...the annoying sms, the pestering, those few phone calls and all the help I gave last year...Were they even appreciated? Now in Form 3, we're not in the same class anymore so the distance grew further. What Alicia said was true..Can't I just accept the fact that I can only be 'just friends' with Puppy..

Besides that, I got to thinking...Why do I want Puppy so much when I already have all these good friends...They all care so much, especially all of you who tried knocking me back to my senses...I guess I just got back from reality... Puppy isn't really worth it right? All of you just wanted me to let go and get on with life but I couldn't and I don't know why...Maybe now...the both of us could start over...I don't know..But I know my friends all rule!! Thanks for coping with my insanity and trying to make me see the light... I felt so touched when you all tried counseling me on this...I was on the brink of tears I guess...I seem to be like that recently(always almost crying)...Special thanks to worm who was willing to listen to a blur guide rant about her non-existent misfortunes and Puppy talk...Trust me...you'll be hearing me..XD

So...I started thinking back in reality again so other troubles appeared today...Mostly transportation problems...And then..during recess the Gerko Day duty list came out. We heard from Shu Ling that Le Yi had duty..So me and Le Yi went to see the board and..my name wasn't on the list...And I felt all the sad emotions taking over again...I don't know why I take these things so seriously...Maybe I'm just ambitious or something...So i kept thinking about this dilemma for the rest of the school day...Why does it seem that I am getting less and less involved in Guides? Am I such a failure? Maybe I do belong in Ed Board or now where at all...I fell into the abyss once again...

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
My friends are the best...

No comments: