Friday, January 4, 2008

The second day of school ...

If you see this title, you may wonder why I'm not writing about about the first day but the second...It will be because I never thought of writing about it yesterday and the second day seems more interesting or one part of it anyway...I will most talk about what happened after recess..But first, a bit about what happened before recess...

Our teacher was collecting cash from us students for the class fund, BM fund and other stuff..when SPBT students on-duty came to our class and called us to take our text book(sigh..still regretted buying my own text books)So me being the LAS rep(Sonia too)...had to go and carry books with the other AJK...Why of all posts I could get it's the LAS rep..I don't wanna go duty...I'd rather be treasurer..I love money..hehe...
Taking books wasn't a big deal..the books were quite light actually...

Now onto what happened after recess, we had 4 periods relief!!! That's the whole half of our school day(for Friday at least)!!!First,it was an Indian teacher whose name I don't know..so sorry..At the end of the lesson she said you were very good and other compliments...MwuaHaHaHaHa..Maniacal Laughter...Next our Maths teacher(we had Maths before recess to)came to relief and explained more Maths stuff,she's coming again in the last period...Next,the fun part..

Mr William came to our class for relief. He just talked with us about a lot of stuff...One subject was about Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde, he practically told us the main plot of the story and it's themes(according to him anyway but who cares)Guess we don't have to read the book anymore...Another topic was about what we learn for Literature...It went like this..Mr William:"Just when you all got back your UPSR results with 7As..thinking you can now have a successful and wonderful life...But when you come to Form 1 you learn...life's brief candle...Where you learn life is meaningless...Next,the dead crow..where we learn we will all die due to pollution..then Lake Isle of Innisfree..We learn that life is so bad that you run away to a imaginary place in your mind...Then,Form 2 -Phantom of the Opera..Form 3-Jekyll..all so morbid books...There's one about what happened when he was in New Zealand but I'm now to lazy to elaborate..ask someone in my class if you wanna know what happened or just me personally....He got,I presume,the whole class laughing...After he went, I heard someone saying he wished he was our English teacher(ours is Miss Sharmini who seems pretty good too)...

So that's what happened on the second day of school...Sigh..so many days to go...
To Jayef:Guess it ain't a short post after all...

Brought to everyone by,
Zhi Min
Let's just get PMR over with and have fun...

No comments: