Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's here...

When you here fireworks exploding through the night and everyone is in a sing-song mood,you know the New Year's here or some celebration anyway...There are still 12 contacts online in my MSN as I write this post...So everyone's in New Year mood...

Something good happened before the New Year! Puppy talked to me in MSN..finally and she got her phone back...So, I spent the first few minutes of the New Year wishing people in MSN and with my phone...And now, I'm writing this post...Hope the new year goes well...and I get to stay in the top ten cuz my class has all the prodigies...and stay in contact with all my friends and acquaintances..XD... New Year looking good so far though my brother still bothers me...

Brought to you by,
Zhi Min
My posts get shorter and shorter....

No comments: