Saturday, January 24, 2009

Recent Updates

It's been 3 weeks of school already.

Homework keeps on piling up.

Class is so and so( I miss 3A1 badly T-T)

Teachers...some are sowing seeds of hatred in me..( I don't remember hating any 3A1 teachers.. =(

Our class has Chinese New Year atmosphere! Too bad not a lot of people will go up there =(.

According to this psychological us Form 4 had to take, I(and probably a lot of others) seriously need to see a counselor.

Lyn's birthday was on the 12th. Didn't post an online shout out to her. T-T Lyn was happy that day^^ and I hope you liked the gift me and wen got you.

Gerko Day was on the 16th. I see less and less purpose in gerko day.It mostly only serves commercial purposes and a time for societies to earn extra cash by doing business. On the matter of members, you might as well announce during assembly that you have an activity at so and so date and whoevers interested should come. Cause even if you have 200 names, how many will come? All clubs seem to want more members in the end(except Ed Board =/sighs..) I respect the effort all of you put into your stalls and it is really rewarding if you get a lot of names( I guess) but what if you fail? =S

Ed Board exam is next next Friday(after CNY). What if I fail...AGAIN..That little dream I've harboured since Form 1 would be crushed instantaneously. T_T PLEASE don't destroy my hopes.

I dunno about YE =S. Would it really be worth it? ( Buffet at Nikko Hotel!) And somehow I keep seeing little chance in me getting through it.

I'm worried about falling off the mountain(as lyn puts it)..tuition is like just a place for usme to chat with friends = =.Must focus!

I need to achieve something or I'll forever be wading in this deep deep pool, unable to join you all at the surface. And I'll only be drowning...drowning..

-Zhi Min-
Why am I always associated with failure?

No comments: