Thursday, January 1, 2009

So long 2008, hello 2009

So, yeah, 2008 has come to an end and we have ushered in 2009.

I remember I have written an epitome of the year before so I shall try to make this short and add-on a few things that have occured since last time.

First off, it truly was a whirlwind of a year for me.What with, relationships wrecked, new comrades gained, new ambitions found(or old ones rekindled), yeap, this year was really chaotic.

Well, 3A1, we crashed on PMR day for some reason, but don't worry guys, we're still the best in school, the system is just unfair on us English prioritising Chinese. If well, English, or what other subject was marked with the same standards, there might not be that many happy faces on Tuesday. However, better to sacrifice the minority than the majority, I guess. Oh, don't get me wrong I am fully satisfied with my straight As= =, just that I still don't think it's fair on them. What about all that talk on improving our country's English talk? Will marking the paper with barely any strictness help? It's just an insult to "us"(you know who I mean by us). So all in all, a stupid exam that proves nothing what so ever. Only that, CHS exams pawn.And, of course I'm happy my friends who had no confidence whatsoever on English scored. =D Good job, guys. I'm sure you tried your best, no matter how they marked it.

Then, of course, I wrecked some relationships, distanced myself with a close friend and gained new alliances. I don't feel the need to elaborate here= =.

Hmm..during the hols, I made a stupid? and possibly life-changing experience,(it probably is, considering how busy I'll be =S. QG, sighs, I can't quit or many people will be utterly disappointed and with all the support I got(really surprised with this), can't let you all down now right? As for Eic, the dream is still there, and I'll continur pursuing it till the end.

What else? Oh yeah. I moved- -to a place that STILL doesn't have line(at old house now)

That's all I guess.

Happy New Year!

Get ready for the gales of 2009, and be prepared for wherever it takes us.

-Zhi Min-

No comments: