Saturday, January 3, 2009

Worst Nightmare Comes True

Well well well, I'm in 4S2...which doesn't seem so promising for now but who knows...*Prays very hard*

I want to go to S7..all of you who don't want it, I don't get you and I'll happily switch with you =D.

Anyway, schools gonna start soon and I'll have to face life as a Form 4 student, bear with schoolwork, co-curricular politics, relationships on the verge of destruction, erm...work harder and TRY not to procrastinate.

Prepare myself for the war for posts and high ranks. Set and get my goals. Not lose myself in my studies. Yeah, all that.

And, survive in 4S2! Sighs... I barely am close with anyone there...T-T Of all the science classes, I get thrown into this one. Ah well, it's not that bad. I hope I at least have good teachers. At the very least, a good English one. One who knows of Dublin and the Commonwealth Essay Contest. I want Ms. Sharmini back! T-T

No comments: