Saturday, January 10, 2009

School..continued..

The first week of school has now gone by.

I still don't know what to expect of 4S2 but I guess things are looking up.

My AJK are all pretty good. =D Hui Li's working really hard to do her job too since it's her first time as part of a class committee (right?= =). Ye Shan knows what to do, e.g taking the key every morning and helping Hui Li out. Yee Ling and Shan En definitely efficient, leaving class everyday to get the books and photo-stated stuff up from the book shop(3 floors to climb arh!).

My teachers-( All opinions are for the moment)
Bm Teacher/Form teacher: She's new here so ..I dunno= = At the moment, I think she's ok , very hyped up.

English: Gah, she scared me that time when me and Lyn went to look for her at the staff room. I still wonder whether she has split personalities. Since her in the staff room and her in class are pretty different, one's cold and one's all expressive o.0.

Chinese: I suck at Chinese so I can't really tell but she's..pretty blur.

Mod Maths/Add Maths:He's pretty cool.Lol but he wants us to do so many unncessary and redudant things for our work.

Bio: ....No comment...Really...So and so

Chem: Eh...I think she's ok also, makes things interesting

Physics: I didn't fall asleep! Neither did everyone else. Maybe we were all trained well already since our other teachers all like to talk. We are now immuned.

Moral: Ok. She's actually pretty adept on the subject

History:............................*Shudders*

PJK: Strict

Civics: Is there any interesting way to teach Civics? oh yeah, Pn Joyce..Haiz, A1..

Conclusion: All in all, I want my 3A1 back!

No comments: