Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meeting the General

Aah..After possibly weeks of hoping, I finally get a chance to eat at Shogun (Sunway Pyramid Branch) and, I blew it= =.

Went there with my family and after sms-ing Seng Yew to ask where the restaurant was, he replied telling me to go to the 1 Utama branch= =(him being there at the moment as well I think).
So, found the place eventually, went in and wow, look at all the food. I really didn't know where to start. And then, I just loaded my plate with what my mum says as "heavy" dishes. Thus, I got full and sick pretty fast. Ended up not trying a lot of dishes T-T. Not even sushi.



My overloaded plate ><
Shabu-Shabu














After that, my mum,aunt and bros headed off to Jusco while me and dad went to MPH, finally got the contest entry form. =D Then, we went to Popular as well, got a new bottle and bought more books. Last, went to get Starbucks. =D


The contest poster in MPH. And I thought the winner for both categories would win a laptop and RM 5,000. Turns out that's for the adults, teen category is rm 2,000 and subnotebook,whatever that is.

No comments: