Wednesday, May 6, 2009

If life had a reset button....

Don't tell Juosie this but....

I had fun in camp! =D

Hahahax...^^"

Ok la, the truth is, I emo-ed during camp, quite a lot. But that isn't so unexpected now is that?

-I still had fun

-I suck at climbing==. Need to go get membership at Camp 5 now.

-I finally got into the water again after so long. =P rafting was awesome!

-I tried doing a some pose while at the flying fox.

- I fell bungee jumped 2 times and still failed to reach the platform =.= more so, the bell.

-We played the tempo game in the bus and got very high =D. Loved this!

-Bonded with seniors and juniors

-I felt like high-ing during malam....but no one else seemed like they did==

-Camwhoring!

-Charades! Argh..Michael Jackson==

-the specs incident! that scene with hong jin and juosie..classic! so touching~

-lalala~

Now we dwell into the deeper side of things

-I screwed up. A LOT ( suckish luck =( )

-I missed some people too. TT_TT

-I felt lonely =S

-I had a lot of pressure on me because I was afraid of screwing up(so what? I still did in the end==)

-I was worried about what people were saying about me.

-Are those bonds true?

- Our batch is still split up as ever. Rojak gang. haha haiz...our motto: syok sendiri ^^

-I think too much. As you can see.

- Reading jmin's blog on Monday made me really really REALLY emo== though it was mostly just me being paranoid again. SIGHS~Jumping to conclusions ah, zhi min, tsk tsk tsk...

Oh well, you don't have to care what I think ^^". The camp was fun! It was different. It was FUN!. It needs to be wilder!

No comments: