Friday, May 29, 2009

See through my Poker Face

Ying Ying tagged me like centuries ago. And I'm finally doing this tag. Whee!

DIRECTIONS : Once you've been tagged, you have to list down 16 random things, habits or goals about you. Lastly, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names, and why you chose them.


Awh! 16! I don't know whether I can think of that many.==

1. I despise my little brother!! Oh, to not cause confusion, I meant the youngest little brother as I have two younger brothers. (though I don't think you all know that right?) HE simply drives me up the wall. Taking my stuff away, locking me out of MY room, irritating me with that loud voice, being a tattle-tale and......just being irritating to put it simply!! Argh! I feel like strangling him countless times..Huh...And he just tested my patience. Usually my

2. I have an elephant collection. Ah, I think you would only know this if you visit my room. And so now, only my family, Seng Yew and probably Hui Wen know as those 2 frequent my house as of the late. By elephant collection, I mean like elephant plushies and other adorable elephant merchandise. Yeah, Note: Adorable.

3. I am a meatarian. Not to say I don't take vegetables fully. I enjoy mushrooms^^. And I get forced to eat brocolli.==

4. The manga overrule the novels! Yeah, I have more manga in my bookshelf than my novels. But then, the manga I buy isn't original but "conterfeit" so one manga is definitely more cheaper than a novel. Way cheaper. And I love my bookshelf!<3 Ahh...Wen and Seng Yew would know why.

5. I wish I had an authentic Japanese katana and maybe a revolvertoo^^. No, I am not a saddist. I want to put these in my room then I can pose with it and use it to scare unsuspecting victims^^. This craving is actually pretty recent and I dunno the reason behind this.

6. My English isn't that good. T.T Ok, this will earn me a lot of flammin from people. I mean my vocab isn't that good, which is true. Even if I have any new words, I just can't bring them to mine and summon them out during essay-writing. I need to find a way to get my vocab improved. =S

7. I express myself through writing. This is obvious isn't it? since I really pour everything out through my words, from the happenings of the day to pure insults. =/ Though it's not like I can't talk, Wen can actually get annoyed by me ^^" and Lyn has been a victim of my many rants.

8. I am driven by passion, not responsibility! Is this a blessing, or a curse? One of my flaws. Aiks. What does it mean? By the way, this phrase is my current MSN personal message. Anyway, it means that I don't do something because I fell burdened by the weight of the responsibility given but because I have the passion to do it myself. Now isn't that better, I do things because I want and have the heart to, (things that I REALLY am into normally get done no matter what==)not reluctantly because of the task thrust at me.

9.I randomly stare off into space a lot. What to do? I am a day dreamer. Once I lose focus on someting, it's off to the land of my imagination. I think of a lot things lo. Predicting what goes on next in my life(though it is highly unaccurate) and making up stories. Honestly, I love my mind more than the real world ^^.

10. Paranoid is me. Uh huh, like what worm always says, I think too much and worry myself too much. I keep having my own preassumptions on things and think about people's impression on me. (all negative though). Yeap, I am absolutely self-conscious and only think of the worse to come.

11. I actually look forward to tuition sometimes. Not because I want to learn! It's because of the people. =D I can catch up with Wen on everyday happenings(+more arguing and making each other gek) and Seng Yew entertains as always. But it was not as hyped up as it used to be. =(

12. I am still finding my place of belonging. This is referring to high school. Ishh...My classes seem to be where I feel most at home==

13. I used to learn the piano. Haha, at that time, I really hated practicing. Thus, in the end, finally, I gave up on it. == And maybe my appreciation for music has bloomed late, for I only truly enjoyed quite late in my childhood. In primary school, I also had to learn the violin. Still have it with me =).

14. I have this phobia of butteflies and moths. It must be something to do with those big balck wings. Anyway, they just scare me argh.

15. I will pursue a career in writing? I'm not so sure about this. Maybe. Heck, I can't even win an essay competitions yet. And yet, I aspire to be an author. Haha. This reminds me of a conversation between myself and Hui Wen on what we'll be like in the future.^^

16. I hate my low self-esteem. I'm suspecting whether I have split personalites. I can be like so NOT full of hope + futility. Then, I can be ever so obnoxious. Depends on my mood at the moment ba , though I have a feeling the arrogance displays myself more.

o.0 I actually thought of 16 pieces of crap to write! Hahahaha!!

I tag: noone. Lazy la.

Ah..my space needs updating. Perlu cari inspirasi dulu.

No comments: