Saturday, May 30, 2009

Faith

Haha, I normally publish my poems in my space. But....this one is aimed at more people than that specific one....so I'll post it here too^^

How much time have you thrown?
Have you wasted,have you spent?
Your creations grown,
Only to be broken in the end?

Have much effort have you put in?
All those sweat and tears,
Only to earn nothing,
Having to live in your own fears?

How much pain did you have to hide?
To keep us strong, to keep that smile?
But your heart it bleeds inside,
Slowly breaking down all this while?

Did you give your all?
Asking for perfection,
To be surrounded by walls,
Facing bitter rejection?

Did you put in your everything?
For the sake of moulding and raising,
Care misunderstood for hating,
As if to you all arrows are pointing?

Reaching the top after the harsh climb,
Just about to breathe in the fresh air,
Then you are dragged down, silenced,
As if you were never there?

Are you tired of the journey?
Is it all in vain?
Are you feeling weary?
Are you sick of the pain?

If so, call out.
Seek me.
Shout out.
Summon me.

I will be your entertainer,
Making you, even if short-lived, happy,
I will be your listener,
Hearing all your stories.

I will be your pillar,
To lean on when you need a break,
I will be your strength,
To push you on when no more you can take.

I will be your compass,
Guiding you through the mist,
I will be your shield,
Protecting you from those with only deceit.

One more of my errands,
This one the most sublime,
I AM your friend,
Accompanying you till the end of time.

=)

The only thing is,
For you to,
Trust me.

"For you, a thousand times over"

-Zhi Min-

No comments: