Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Recently Random

Why's everyone talking about the "war"? @.@ It's over already. This little grunt will stay away as not to get hurt in the gunfire. On the other hand, might as well start to strategize for next year ^^". *wink wink*

Another thing, I noticed that most of the fellow kuning marchers kept apologizing in their blogs, except me. I feel bad now =S. But, no point dwelling on the past, no? Though I can't stop looking back myself too ==

Student's Choice Awards! I can't vote== bah...Who will get in next year? Hmm~~

Homework piling up =(

Teacher's day approaching~ Video camera permission not granted== o.0!! the heart!! not done!

High gei in tuition~ talked crap as wen's form of entertainment^^" the usual

==" I have a half-finished birthday present to complete~ OH! I did not wish the birthday girl here tim...And it's now like 3 days late..so won't wish already lah== Just wait for the prezzie XD

No comments: