Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Some risen, some fell

Today is the day.PMR result day. Well, it isn't exactly Judgement Day or anything big like that but us lil 15-year olds haven't actually experienced anything truly significant so a mere government exam result day just drove us all mad. I told myself I would stay up to do folios again(failed attempt)= =and ended up waking up to open lights and a clock showing 5a.m. So, closed the lights and slept till 7 =D.

Reached school at 8 something, went to the lodge to reclaim my bottle, which was left there for a week= =.Then, tried to break into the lodge, that proved unsuccessful.Went back to Rc Room and listened to them chat while I tried to do my Pelakon folio(Dang, I only managed to finish one folio this whole holiday).

Ah..a lil past ten, went over to canteen to where the guides are,some of them. Finally saw lyn again after so long =D. Helped cut stuff= = Mr Lean then told us to go into the hall! o.0But that was crap, we still had to wait. Me and Shan En were so nervous, we kept clutching each others hands and maybe I was more nervous cuz she kept telling me to calm down= =.

Soon teachers came. Even more nervous. Boys got their results first. Then when the line was getting shorter we moved up. Congratulated some of them on the way. =D Then found out Wai Leem and Hong Jian got 7As! Struck out by chinese! When it was Hong Ken's turn, OMG! dumbfounded! Teoh Hong Ken got 7As! THE Teoh Hong Ken got 7As,struck out by chinese too!! Oh man, was I nervous now. After HK was June Weng, and he got...8As! Congrats,JW, your hard work paid off. SO then it was my turn =S, tension building up. After flipping through the papers, Pn Phang exclaimed..I got full As...I seriously let out a sigh of relief then. See, "prodigies" get worried too or I just make myself tense because through years of experience, I learnt that if I seem confident about something, it always crashes down in my face so just worry about everything now.= =

Photos:(hehe, I brought camera to school)


Plants outside the lodge(that place has a SERIOUS mosquito infestation)

People coming into the hall


The Boys

And the girls

Haha..hm..a lil word of congratz to fellow straight A scorers.And to those who didn''t, to hell with government exams, scanned by computers and marked by people who probably got sick of it by the tenth paper, bah`~= =.

Oh, I found out Pn Chee reads my blog =D.

Hi Pn Chee!

Though I'm still pretty down, I thought 3A1 would sail smoothly throught PMR, conquering it effortlessly but we didn't. Many fell to Chinese, I blame WNF.which is so unfair. Why can't you just set an equal standard, be it high or low. Wouldn't things be more fun that way and more meaningful maybe?
Well, Hong Ken doesnt seem upset nor are the others, so hope you guys just move on and get geared up for next year ;).

P.S About almost of all of from CHS at my tuition got straight As=S. Teacher's gonna have a party on Sat.

P.P.S We're on the newspaper! China Press 中国报!

P.P.P.S Be Happy!

Sorry Pei, I couldn't resist too. You're already on national newspaper anyway. What more MY blog?

No comments: