Monday, June 1, 2009

Through the Looking Glass

Now, for Jie Min's tag. Since I don't feel like blogging about kuning party just yet =P.

1) the person who tagged you is
Jie Min 杰敏 haha same 敏! == also aka my UL =S

2) Your relationship with him/her is
Senior? Geez sounds so...formal.. Our relationship is friendship. ^^"

3) Your first impression on him/her is that
Ah hahaha.... I forgot my first impression already lo..Just that I don't think we were on good terms that time, were we, min? *coughs* And then, stuff happened...@.@ so we're ok now =) I hope...

4) the most memorable moments with him/her is
talking on MSN? oh god, i seem so lifeless...but that was when we talked the most == this shows something..that we dont have any memorable moments in real life..so sad..we never really did anything together also==except for camps...

5) the most memorable moment thing she/he said to you
Hm..all those words of advice and encouragement..you wrote =D oh..that wasn't said== ok erm..."why didn't you go interview?" really..this was most memorable..for some reason...

6) if she/he becomes your lover
that would be weird...==besides, her mind's on someone else...

7) if she/he became your lover,what should he/she improve at
not making herself so busy? she needs to relax some time la...haha..IF she did have someone and is still so busy, that someone won't be pleased no?

8) if she/he becomes your enemy,what would you do?
ah..ah...cold war? I don't think we'll curse each other, or start throwing insults at each other ba....=S

9) if she/he became your enemy ,the reason will be because
conflicts between personalities?

10) the most desired thing you want to do
get my life sorted out! see my work published

11) your overall impression him/her
ah....busy,stressed out, but also actually very considerate ^^ so a weak and tired soul behind that tough exterior, reminds me of someone =S

12) the characteristic you love most bout yourself
spontaneity

13) the characteristic you hate bout yourself
a dead brain when conversations come up thus the silence

14) the most ideal person u want to be with
my friends~

15) for people who care and love you,say something to them
Haha...I love you too ^^ but remember love is expressed in many ways, so don't expect too much ==

I think I did a similiar tag before..ah well..I'll do the other half later..cuz I don't know who to tag==

No comments: