Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Always the Underdog

Sighs~ I went to school again for pekhemah practice. Hmm..I reached school by 8, stayed until 5 in the afternoon, was in the house for less than an hour and then had to rush to tuition that starts at 8. Well, this it probably how my life will be like from now on, now that I've decided.

I'm starting to enjoy rising tents and screens, if only the weather wasn't so hot. We had to stand under the scorching heat almost the whole day( it rained in the end).And I think I almost blacked out near the end, they were all talking and I felt a bit nauseous and dizzy..=/

Eeek! I messed up again. I keep hitting Han Lin with poles for some reason. Sorry Han Lin!! Don't curse me or something for having the displeasure of being my partner. And I just rushed the last practice through, well not exactly..I was just doing things my way and dunno what la.

My existence is plainly to let people push me around.

This post is turning emo, actually it's not, I'm just tired.= = And people will get mad with me for thinking negatively/being unconfident blabla..

Great, I have to go to school again 2moro= =

No comments: