Wednesday, December 24, 2008

No more..

Soon, I won't get to look out at night and see the empty street, gaze at the shadows formed by street lights playing on the roads,hear the sounds of car horns in the night. I won't see the lights from the windows of my neighbours, hear the shouts and screams, the cheers. I won't be able to step out of the house at night and see cats resting on the front lawn, shying away as I draw near. I won't get to steal scraps out of the kitchen to feed the cats, like that one special time. Me and my bros won't be able to cycle around the garden, bringing grass and dirt into the front porch, nor will we get out shuttlecocks stuck on the roof again. My bro will never get to perform his balancing stunts on the stairs. I can't walk out at night and hear the insects chirping, the cats meowing and causing ruckus. I won't be able to sit in front of the computer alone till wee hours in the morning, hearing things go bump in the night =S. Can't sneak out of our rooms to play PS till 3 am.I won't be able to show my friends around and plain fool around with them.

No more.

I won't be able to these things anymore.At least..not here!

Sighs...moving...= =

No comments: