Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Manga!

Yay~ My manga are now all arranged in my new book shelf ^^".


Halfway through arranging~



Done~More manga will come in the near future =D.

Oh..yesterday I went back to school to do some post-BAKP tidying and whadda ya know, the lodge is done~





Soon, we can gather here now instead of getting all squashed up in the guide room =D.

Lol, yesterday me and Jia talked till like 3.47 a.m today morning.

Jia: Wah! 3.47 am already. My sis need to wake up at 5. One more hour left.

Then, suddenly an alarm clock in my house went off!!

An alarm went off at 3.47 in the morning!! Wth?!

So both of us hurriedly went off to bed. =D

Uh..I have so many folios to do..and I dunno what to do first. I also gotta catch up on a personal log book that has 0% completion. That's 3 years worth of memories I gotta recall. 0.0

No comments: