Friday, December 5, 2008

Gratitude

Even after making probably the most stupidest decision ever, you guys are all still backing me up from behind.

Jia- I remember you said you never wanted to camp again.= = But yet, you also said you will help in my camps after knowing...

(11:28 PM) *help ≮Pei Jia℡≯: u really wan? really?
(11:29 PM) *help ≮Pei Jia℡≯: but i will help de la....n le yi~^^

(1:54 AM) ✖JAJAミ●﹏⊙ミ: u must gambade
(1:55 AM) ✖JAJAミ●﹏⊙ミ: i will help u de...but pls dun call me do jurumasak
plsplspls
(1:55 AM) ✖JAJAミ●﹏⊙ミ: can i do setiausaha?

(2:30 AM) ✖JAJAミ●﹏⊙ミ: erm...then u decide to do the work all by urself at night ar?
(2:30 AM) ✖JAJAミ●﹏⊙ミ: we go camp for helping leader de....
(2:31 AM) ✖JAJAミ●﹏⊙ミ: so we will do de works
although very tired
(2:32 AM) Zhi Min=芝敏: T_T..this is the gan dung kind of cry
then..at least dun let you all do laporan
(2:33 AM) ✖JAJAミ●﹏⊙ミ: everyone just do 1 laporan oni mar...
easy lar~
(2:33 AM) Zhi Min=芝敏: T_T
yer..why cant i see my emoticon ad
(2:34 AM) ✖JAJAミ●﹏⊙ミ: oh~ i can see
(2:34 AM) Zhi Min=芝敏: oh..the hamtaro?
(2:34 AM) ✖JAJAミ●﹏⊙ミ: yup
(2:34 AM) Zhi Min=芝敏: oh..ok then
(2:35 AM) Zhi Min=芝敏: then in the end..cant do anything to make your work easier
(2:36 AM) ✖JAJAミ●﹏⊙ミ: erm....say some joke make us laugh?
(2:36 AM) Zhi Min=芝敏: lol
try to have as much fun as possible!!! >,<
(2:37 AM) ✖JAJAミ●﹏⊙ミ: hoho~ try ur best to make de suasana happy


Ah Sa- Well, it was you who sort of got me into this in the first place right? Lol...Thanks for uh..all the advice and encouragement you gave in MSN =D and telling me not to take heed of a certain someone as well. Ngek Ngek Ngek..

(11:07 PM) -Marissa- 思敏: no
dont listen to ....
i will let u take no matter wat
like seriously

(12:16 AM) -Marissa- 思敏: and jz to make sure
(12:16 AM) -Marissa- 思敏: u muz hv self confidence
(12:16 AM) -Marissa- 思敏: to overcome everything
(12:16 AM) -Marissa- 思敏: and u think u can handle being an emcee during malam and nyanyian rite?
(12:17 AM) -Marissa- 思敏: with ... and ...
(12:17 AM) -Marissa- 思敏: work together
(12:17 AM) -Marissa- 思敏: i trust u all can
(12:17 AM) -Marissa- 思敏: i hv 100% faith in u all

Le Yi arh, actually I dunno what you think of my decision also= =. But I know you'll support me no matter what. Just don't jinx yourself by saying you'll fall sick again in my permit.=S

Lyn- lol, I don't actually know what you think about my decision too, only that you wish me good luck. And :

"do what you really want and don't care what other friends might think of you cause if they're really your friends, they'll respect your decision(s).
No friend wants you to miss a chance of a lifetime then look back in life wondering "what if"s."

Don't worry,my good twin. Your evil twin will prevail somehow and is grateful that you respect what she's doing.

Wen: You ar, at first you say you'd rather I go after EIC, then now you say I better get QG or else and that I don't really stand much of a chance with EIC. Plus, I have to treat you to Shogun too if I get it(QG). >< But of course, you'll be there for me no matter what.


(11:32 PM) ~forgotten seaso: since u've decided 2 do it
(11:33 PM) ~forgotten seaso: den work hard
(11:33 PM) ~forgotten seaso: if u bcome queens guide
(11:33 PM) ~forgotten seaso: den i'll become president liao

(11:40 PM) ~forgotten seaso: i'll support u no matter which u choose
(11:40 PM) ~forgotten seaso: but 4 me
(11:41 PM) ~forgotten seaso: i'd lyk u to work hard 4 EIC
(11:41 PM) Zhi Min=: Awww..T-T
(11:41 PM) ~forgotten seaso: i'll be there...haha

LOL..so now we both have to work hard la,me for EIC and QG, you for prez arh.

Worm- is now in HK~ I'm so happy, you replied me sms! Yeah~= =" Thanks for that really long sms on my pekhemah test =S. Thanks for always listening to me rant and for believing in me. I won't put your sms here cuz then I would have to type it all= =.

Last, Min(lol, you're the only one here that's not the same age as me) -
So it really was you who left the comment! Anyway, you gave me a lot of advice in MSN too and here in blogger as well.^ ^ And it feels real good to know that someone older has faith in you to succeed. Good luck with your tests too!

"Anyway, still, to think of it, some people helped me a lot to. Thanks. You took so much trouble and helped me got all the measurements done. It was nice to know the trust wasn't in vain. Don't think of that I was disappointed. In fact, I was disappointed when you ask whether I am disappointed. Chase your dreams and always believe in yourself. AND that was mental prepare. For physical prepare, please ask for help when you don't understand something and don't do things just when you are told. Like the tests, don't wait till you are told to go for it, ask and try to go for it. Don't wait for people to explain whats in the test. Go ask what to do for the test. Like in bakp, don't wait till you were told to do any gadgets. When you are free, ask what you should do. REMEMBER, everyone will be busy during camps. Its rare that you will have the chance to sit there, look around at what people are doing. Ask. (All these are written in case you read it) Don't wait for support but get support ^^ ~just trying to help~ "

Of course, thank you to all those who have,had and will support me in the near past or the distant future. I love you guys! Now I really have to get that crown or you'll all masacre me. Hehe but EIC is a priority too. So, just get both .*shrugs* Man, I'm relaxed. = =

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's a huge mistake u made, and i'd lyk to make a correction...
I WOULD NOT WORK HARD TO BE A PREZ!!! u ah, keep misleding people...destroy my "ming yu"...

Zhi Min said...

= =...whatever la..see where fate leads you.. you got "ming yu" de ah? lol 0.0

Anonymous said...

i have no faith and no hope and don't even want to get it...okay??? u juz made me so swt...