Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tagged by Vi-Vian

1) Do you think you're hot?
HAHAHAHA....No la duh...Not hot, not cool, just plain confused =S

2) Upload your favourite picture of you!

eh....=D

3) Why do you like that picture?

Erm..because you can't see the retarded look I had on my face then lol And I'm saving the fish of E.R.R by pointing out the obvious= =btw, recognise the scarf I'm wearing around my neck?

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?

Hmm..I think the time my aunt made me call for delivery..


5) The last song you listen to?
虽然我愿意-伍家辉 ...Surprised? I listen to chinese songs too, ya know.

6) What are you doing right now beside this?

Chatting, was doing folio but abandoned it. =D

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
Ehh...my present name is just fine, just that there are too many ways to mispronouce it and it really agitates me sometimes if it's way off.

People to tag choose(since I don't wanna tag anyone):
1)Wai Leem
2)Hui Wen
3)Jo Fan
4)Nick
5)Christine

Who is number one?
A great guy! =D A Prefect and hopefully the to-be KP that brings change.

Number three is having a relationship with?
God;) Like total devotion. Respect,man.

Say something about number five.
Primary classmate for like 4 years? Currently living and studying in Canada.

How about number four?
Form 2/3 classmate. Prefect. Great writer =) and from what I see, avid game player.

Who is number 2?
A close friend=). And well, dunno what to say to describe you la. I'll find your blog someday!><

Haha, that was real swt= =

No comments: