Saturday, June 6, 2009

The After Party

Cheers! I have uploaded the photos from last Sunday's Yellow House Celebration ^^ Sadly, I didn't bring my camera down from the bus when we went horse-riding so I only have photos of when we in Yun Yee's house. I don't plan on blogging about it already =P. Just let these few photos do any talking they can. I expected more hype honestly =/ but beggars can't be choosers, as I wasn't that hype myself that day==


People surrounding the barbeque. Yum. Bbq-ing is fun! And a fine test of heat endurance ==


Pei and Tian Yong

Pei and Tian Yong (Take 2)

Pei (still holding her bowl of..calamari?) and Me

This would be the...patio? of Yun Yee's house

Pei and Tian Yong (take 3) this time with BOOZE

Me and Lyn went on this camwhoring frenzy to try and get the perfect shot of us. So you will now see many images of us.^^




There were actually more failed photos of us that I deleted. =/ Lyn's evil twin. Hehehe..so happens I wore a dark coloured shirt and Lyn a light c0loured one.



靖! wow..Brrr *shivers* So cooold..That expression, so hostile. Never seen you this cold before.LOL, I remember what seng yew said about this in tuition just now ^^. It's candid btw.

Ling Ming. He and Khai Xian got forced to sing karaoke together.

See the happy couple



Another 2 victims

At least they seem to be enjoying it =/

That's all folks. Hope the photos said enough^^

No comments: