Thursday, June 11, 2009

I love the whole word...and all its craziness!!

That's the thing about BRATs.

You go into the field without a scrap of knowledge on balloon sculptures. Then, by the end of the day, you're giving people pointers on how to twist balloons.

Take this young lady for example:

With her is her proud work- a balloon rabbit!


All these were made by BRATs with no past experience of balloon twisting whatsoever, before that day la.

Original Second Hand CDs (for a cheap price!), T-shirts and handmade bookmarks(excluding lamination) for sale

The attendance for this event was well, below and above expectations ==

At first, I thought there wouldn't be a lot of people at the event. But as I got into FRIM, I saw quite a lot of people. So I had my hopes up.

This looks promising.

But well, it couldn't level that of a concert or I dunno, political rally?


Doesn't look like much huh?

Another thing noteworthy, some of the BRATs were told to do face-painting, also without any past experience.

Obviously the face painting stall

Done by Louise. Not bad eh? Though a little smudged.

Isabelle with a new monicle. o.0

There was also our game stall. Pretty good response ;). I won a bookmark. HeeHee.



So, we didn't get to do the STOMP nor the boom-de-yada, but WTH. It still went on GREAT!

We got free Ayamas lunch==, met more BRATs, from senior,junior to even a soon-to-be~, had fun, camwhored!!, signed a petition to protect turtles, met Stephanie Chai in person o.0, indulged in popcorn and cotton candy( I didn't though ==), learned new things (now we can be clowns =D), went on nature walk(that was cut short =/) and well, just got ourselves out into the great outdoors =) something new from all that tv,computer etc.

About the nature walk, learnt some interesting things ;). We got to touch this silicified tree, really smooth, like marble, eventhough it was originally a tree!




Soon, well, the walk got slow..and we decided to head off early. And camwhore==

None of the photos with me though =(. Gotta snag them from Facebook.



Cool T-Shirts I bought from our own stall ^^"

Go Green, people!!


No comments: