Friday, June 5, 2009

Burning Rubber

I haven't uploaded the photos of the Kuning Party into my computer yet but here are long overdue photos from Sports Day! Glory Rumah Kuning!



Getting ready for our costumes




The fire skirts and tubes drying on the slope


Our khemah (bare)


Me. Pei and Huey Ching. Black finger nails! 0.0

Close up of my dyed hair ^^

I<3my streaks!

Yellow! HUMAN TORCH!
Purple! Aliens!

RED! Pinnochio

Green! Durian Army

Last but not least, Blue Wolves!

Now for photos during Teacher's Day:

My class' notice board^^

The other board. Those little caricatures of teachers done by yours truly, though incomplete and in need of updating.

En Bakri and Pn Susan

Standing Tall

The Christmas tree

Wen emo-ing =P

The banner thing that I can't read without squinting my eyes and focusing

The band

The AWESOME present 3A2 08 got for Pn Chee


Dance performance from Kelab Kebudayaan


Teachers performing


Xin Ying, Shu Ling and me posing with SL's ice-cream

No comments: