Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gone Sub-Zero

I can finally have a breather after all that days of cramming..Not to say that I wasn't relaxing myself this few days despite exam >< But I did cram, as I always do. It is the fundamental basis of how we students study for exam, most of us anyway.

Oh, I think I've said that a day early==. There're still 2 more papers before the weekend.

Exams bring out the many traits of people.

There are the many cliques, couples, twosomes, groups that bond together on this dire time, for assurance, for guidance, for hints, and then some.

There are the lone rangers(yours truly sadly one of them--), battling it out alone, silently striving for excellence in their own way.

There are those who keep it all to themselves, those who share anything they know and those who keep on asking for more.

We have students staring blankly into textbooks, students tackling impossible exercises and students doing both!

I see students franticallly search the reference books for a point missed out, students lazily turning pages.

Students loitering around, with confidence, with laziness, or with futility?

Students wishing each other last minute good lucks, students walking coolly into the exam hall.

Students with their heads on the table after the paper's done, students still searching if there's anything left undone.

Students cursing after an exam, sighing after an exam, or those who just pull it off with stoic.

Students bursting out their faults when the papers handed in, students smiling hysterically though their heart says otherwise.

Exams, what more do they do?

I felt time stop during the add math paper today. Ironically, I did not have enough of time.

I also felt a feeling of surrender from the class when Bro John said"15 minutes left" No rushing, no flipping of papers....Silence.

No comments: