Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Flying at Sonic Speed

Exam is over.......Whoooooo.........==

Honestly, I've been having this nagging nervous feeling with me since yesterday that lasted till the Mod Math paper was given out today, and then I could let out a sigh of relief and replace it with one of exasperation! I despise Sets now. == And I actually lost 3 marks for getting the postive sign mixed up with the negative sign.

Sejarah was evil! How can you give people marks just because they "uh huh-ed" and clapped first==. Ludicrous I tell you! And it's not one or two measly marks (which are actually a lot too) but it can add up to 5!!Or maybe even 7!! Ok, I have to admit this is more like the kiasu-ness talking ( as I have no bonus marks==) then my sense of justice, but still!!! People got 100, for bloody's sake!!

Pfft, can't complain much as my grades are already considered "exemplary". My classmates are pressuring me, everybody improved so much! 0.0 Damnit!

For better or worse, the nagging feeling has subsided.

No comments: