Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pull at your heartstring

*Inhales*

I'm still seven posts away from my 200th post== And I shall save that for the "special" day that is coming soon =S.

I want to inspire people.

Through just talking, through my writing, through my actions, I just want to be an influence to someone.

I want to help change someone, see them walk on the right track.

I want to move someone, to trigger their senses and emotions.

I want to be someone's driving force, to push them on in life.

I want to be someone's ray of hope, to remind them there's no giving up.

I want to be the cheer that brightens up one's day so the dark clouds go away.

I want to be a mentor, guiding you, being at your side and pointing to your true destination.

I want to be a performer so your smile stays.

I wish to harness the power, to command words to inspire,

To turn the void into hope,

To change doubt into trust,

To cast away the dark and call forth light,

To return pure innocence once more,

To retain that undying naivety our hearts have long fostered,

To turn dreams into reality,

To bring out the wings that make us soar high,

To make small miracles worth treasuring

And in return,

The small sense of satisfaction from healing a heart,

The genuine smile from a rekindled spirit,

The goal of one once lost attained,

The disheartened finding where they belong,

A show of gratitude,

A smile on that tear-stained face,

A confidence regain,

Maybe a new friendship attained

Finally,

Knowing that you've inspired someone,

That would be enough =)

No comments: