Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another day, another worry

Uh..today is the last day for us Form 3s before our study leave starts..which is quite late since other ppl started theirs long ago. Boring day..Patrol corner first..and wadda ya know, I became the Patrol secretary..= =..

Then, this discussion about how to build our 3 gadgets for that competition. The better ones will be used by the Permit Campers(worm...) and the rest by the fun camp people. Well, no offense but I drifted off into my own wild creations halfway throughout the discussion. My apologies to Jia Jue but if it's all the same conventional gadgets..Snores...Our generation lacks...visionaries...Only 2 people I see are close to that trait: Jo Fan and Chun Yeen, my 2 SC "founders".

But my day-dreaming was not all that pointless..I thought of a revolving larder 0.0= =... Now, I just gotta think how to make it revolve. Another more easier one would be to install wheels onto the bag rack. Well, where are we gonna get wheels? Since bag racks are always unstable, maybe putting wheels would help..wheels with patterns on them to increase frictional force.= = And then you can move it above on smooth land.

Yawn...to go or not to go, that is the question...And now the date's changed as well..it starts on Halloween.

Pei~...Organise the party!!.. Then, I won't feel so quilty with myself for not going to camp and it would be a .."good"...excuse too..= =

No comments: