Saturday, September 6, 2008

My science paper is jinxed...It must be!

Today is yet another bad day...from the aspect of results...

First, I'll probably lose 2 marks for nothing because of a report format..Considering my paper 1 marks, 2 marks are very precious..T_T..But a majority of our class didn't put the title..or the "prepared by..." and why is that....teacher? Why can't it be an informal report huh?

Then,KH was satisfying but not good enough compared to so many people...Sighs...and not as good as I expected..........

Now, Science...actually science was before KH..but I want to rant out my frustration on this and blow off some steam...

Well, science was one word...disappointing...Disappointingly disappointing... It's probably the lowest I ever got in my CHS life...><...Stupid marking system...I lost 3 marks for nothing, one because I didn't write the alphabet of that cell section...You asked us to name it didn't you, so why do you still need the alphabet?

2 marks lost because I saw the alphabets wrongly..J and K mixed up so answers filled into the wrong space! Grrrr.......What idiotic mistake is this?! I really should sleep early next time during exams...or I'll become blur and screw again...

I don't get this marking system. If it's the same meaning and relevant who cares if it's not that specific keyword? The examiner? Who's the student here? Who's the one that's supposed to learn? What is science about? Science is about understanding...not memorising...How can a subject that needs so much understanding, thinking, brainstorming and passion as well, get demoted to a meagre subject that relays on memorising to score? Isn't that sad?

So what if I put "gives out heat faster than.." instead of the desired "radiates", what's the difference? That I have a scientific mind and can use all the scientific phrases? Actually it doesn't mean that now doesn't it? What does it mean then? Does that matter? I understand the concept? Not enough? I have to have perfect keywords as well? Hmph! ><

I know I'm right so there...Who cares about your marking system?

Still, it would be better if I could get that 80...

I was not in top form during trials..everything was screwed...every subject lost to others who worked hard...I guess hard work beats brains period... But I don't like hardwork..And you could do SO much more instead of studying like sleeping and reading novels...

I'm gonna need anti-depressants soon..but talking to Pei helped calmed me down =D...

Please let me stay with my 3A1 pals despite my lousy marks...This is my biggest worry and losing in the class rankings of course...= =

-Zhi Min-
Screw the system...

No comments: