Friday, September 5, 2008

GG Installation 2008

A morbid atmosphere, filled with that air of sorrow as we see another generation off.... The tears mixed with joy as old happier times were reminisce...The tense, nervous gestures as reluctant farewells were exchanged... A new sense of responsibility felt on one's shoulder's... If that's what installation's are like...well...then you won't find all the above in this one...Or maybe you might, but I really had no mood to fully indulge myself in this...as...exams just finished and now you want me feeling my head with all these stupid troublesome worries again...(Nothing to fear, I always worry) Damn results..damn disappointing results....Especially BI...

I screwed English bad...real bad...Just like Nick said, guess you have to make yourselves stupid to get high marks for an English(Paper 1) exam, that way you would just follow the instructions..Nick did that and he only got X questions wrong...><... Why why why do these "terbaik dalam..." awards exist? What do they prove? Tell me what they prove!... But competitive me...wants to get that..as this year there is a chance...But no..That dream is tarnished once again...But if Nick got it, it would be good...He does deserve it after all...=)

Anyway, back to the installation..so they was the usual agenda of speeches, handing of duties( which mostly consisted of exchanging of handshakes..what? you guys all have the hidden power of authority residing in your hands or something...= =....) , giving of gifts to seniors..which caused quite a commotion...and confusion..while I don't see what the big deal is..but when does my say ever count?... Was it really that bad? Protocol..protocol..and protocol... Does doing things all accordingly make it a success? If you didn't get the flagpole done early, if you didn't arrive punctually( how can we???!! It says it starts at 12.30p.m and school ends at 12,35p.m so you expect us to travel backwards in time eh???), if more than one form gives a present, it's a failure? What is this? An installation..To send off the old and welcome the new onto the mantle... So long as it's a tear jerking moment where we all start feeling reluctant to let the moment go yada yada...(which it wasn't...from where I can see) But anyway, it was a success nontheless, whatever the mishaps that happened...No guides were harmed in the process, no natural disasters hit while we were doing it and no terrorists attacked..so what was so bad? = =...My seat was so...dangerous...I couldn't speak my mind, restricted to patronizing whatever they said in my head..;).. And now, more ridiculous thoughts start piling into my head again...That's a trait I hate about me...Being so worrisome... Hui Wen, ><....You did not beat me! That paper proved nothing! Nothing!

Ah..a spot check today...Same 2 people..though their jobs were the other way around now...= =...Plus, no electricity!...I guess Pei was lucky she didn't come...

That is all....

No comments: