Sunday, September 28, 2008

Prodigy?

I wonder why you all think so highly of me?

Especially you, Seng Yew =.=

When I told you I got 14, you were like

SY:" 没有读书啦..."

Me:....

SY: 我觉得如果你读书的话, 没有人会胜过你..

Me: 0.0

OK...I did study with my usual method of cramming and doing overnighters, which is a failed strategy, I just ended up blur the next day..><...So, I'm not that amazing after all. Or maybe I am(to those who think I am) but I can't see it myself...

Why did I use that "P" word( the post title) in myspace blog..now HW is using it to annoy me... By using that term when referring to me sometimes...In a sarcastic manner of course...

Sighs...I failed to put my all in the trials...Science was so screwed, My 90++ in English is lost and my History dropped back to 70++...

Well, can't lose focus in "the big one"... Prodigies always lose to hardwork... Life must be fair after all...

I need to finish the shirt design...Shan en sms-ed me another printer yesterday morning..So I have like 2/3 options to choose from now...Hah...

No comments: