Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Purple Elephants bearing gifts...

This week is looking out to be one of those more exciting weeks with a talk of career planning yesterday and Pei She's birthday!plus a BM talk today. Next on the line up, tomorrow JC will be giving out their contest prizes( how long overdued..= =) and SY's birthday is on Thursday...Too bad he already knows what I'm getting him...

My poor elephant..Its little party hat came off...Thanks to someone...Who thought by gripping the hat, it could sustain the weight of the whole figurine..=(...So poor Elephant's hat came off....

I didn't get a pic of me and my gift...Sob...Sob..I missed recess too because my class, being my class, stayed back after the talk to ask questions and I listened on with them...=.=..

Oh! Another thing about today....A hamster came to visit us! Someone, I think YT,brought his hamster to school today and it was so cute...Only 2 months old and already so big and chubby ^^

Happy Birthday Shoutouts to:
Pei She!
Yao Ting!
Happy Fabulous Fifteen!

-Zhi Min-

No comments: