Thursday, September 25, 2008

Orange Nike Bottle, 4 books and a pen

Today we have another birthday - Seng Yew's one!

I waited till 12 to sms him. and he was really happy. I guess because DW actually stole his mother's phone to sms him. And, I'm was only the third(and the last one) to sms him. DW first, then Ley Kuan then me. >.< And then, we sms-ed about some crap till he went to bed.

Then , in the morning, he got his 4 books from me. No surprise for him there. Since he actually saw me at the book store when I was buying his gift. =.=..So..aiyah...

And Pei wouldn't tell me what she, Jes Cee and Khang Yee got him. I only knew during recess when I went to Seng Yew's desk and asked Shu Fen there. Apparently it was the Nike Bottle on his desk. Approx. Rm 40 and split between the 3 of them.

But his birthday wasn't as grand as Pei's,where a cake was involved 0.o. And not the whole class know, well, I think the same goes for Pei's birthday? Not sure.

Lol, my puppy wished him , after school ended, lol.

According to Ley Kuan , puppy asked her(when it was near the end of school)

Puppy: Today Seng Yew's birthday ar?

Ley Kuan : Yeah

So Puppy wished Seng Yew, he laughed and said thanks.= =

I did sms puppy(at midnight) to tell her to wish him..but i don't think she read it in time now could she? Unless she switches her phone on early in ther morning...

And, A2 got their class shirt! Frak! Ours isn't even in production yet.

Even worse, Jo Fan said their supplier took 1 and 1/2 months to print it. What are we gonna do, A1?

Speaking of birthdays , why is mine on a Sunday next year? Arh..

-Zhi Min-

No comments: