Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fruit Tarts!

Hahaha... Us girls of 3A1 went to the Bilik Masakan during KH yesterday to make fruit tarts. Yes, 3A1, which is a PK class, meaning we're not supposed to cook stuff as our syllabus consists of only accounts and business...= =Thanks to Pn Yap..we get to have some fun... Good thing I didn't risk bringing a camera as I wouldn't have time to take any pics anyway.... Woah...We worked till school ended( KH was the last 3 periods)...Making tarts consumes quite a lot of time..

Here are those I managed to smuggle home, I don't think these are the ones I decorated though... Fruits: Mango, Strawberries, Grapes and Kiwis...There's custard underneath the fruit as well...And some type of clear jelly/gluey substance was used to hold the fruit together...

All four here..Those are mango strips btw

Close up XD

I know you want one, Pei =p...= =

Ah..today...Chinese and English papers didn't come back like I dreaded..We should just get those over with..Sadly, teachers can procrastinate too... But, I got my Malay Essay Paper back..Actually I got it back on Tuesday but I asked teacher about my sastera and she took it away...So I got it back again today and..she added 4 marks for me 0.0...(my sastera got 4 marks at first) Walao!..Gracias Teacher XD So I know got 81 for my essay paper...Probably the highest in my life? ( Yet, I doubt the effort teacher puts into marking our papers...Shrugs) People around me are down about Malay(though I have no idea why or my class was special) and threatened to hit me if I continue about that subject. >< Fine...

Oh! I got that 80! Hah

P.S Happy Birthday, Ray Aun ! Were you surprised when Jia Yee and co. came to visit? XD

-Zhi Min-

No comments: